Further technical and installation assistance available. Please
for more information.
The high tensile strength artificial grass provides sustainable, natural looking cover 365 days a year. A flexible EPDM material conforms to uneven and shifting soil substrate and terrains while the earth anchors keep the system in place. The two are fused together with a liquid applied composite adhesive, creating strong peel and shear strength. This creates an impermeable, puncture-resistant closure that meets strict environmental and landfill requirements.
- Tensile Properties (ASTM D 412, D 4595)
- Puncture Resistance (ASTM D 4833)
- Tear Resistance (ASTM D 1004, D 624)
- Methane Gas Permeability (ASTM D 1434)
- Seam Strength/Peel and Shear (ASTM D 6392, D 7005)
- Flume Testing (ASTM D 6460)
- Water Vapor Transmission (ASTM E 96)
- UV Resistance (ASTM 4355, D 5035, D 7238, ISO-4892-92)
- US EPA 9090